Displaying items by tag: Application Blueprint
One of the largest Japanese Car Manufactures now uses TSRI’s modernization methods to increase efficiency in their manufacturing systems. With the help of systems integrator Comture Corporation, TSRI was able to successfully transform 120k lines of COBOL to Java, in a three-week time-period, with over 99% automation levels.
- Customer & Integrator: Comture Car Manufacturer
- Source & Target Language: COBOL to Java
- Lines of Code: 120,000
- Duration: 1 month
CSC was contracted to modernize AT&T's Billing application, written in C code. TSRI was subcontracted to perform the Automated Documentation using JANUS Studio® . TSRI also provided Engineering Support to CSC, including program management, documentation issue resolution, effort to modify the blueprint, blueprint reviews, blueprint documentation refresh, blueprint customization and defect resolution.
- Customer: Computer Sciences Corporation
- Source & Target Language: C Documentation
- Lines of Code: 744,779
- Duration: 6 Weeks
One of the major integrators in the CANES competition contracted with TSRI to model and build application blueprints for the Aegis ACB-08 Ada and C++ software system to demonstrate the feasibility of developing a product line architecture approach for managing the software upgrade cycles as well as to reduce the cost of modernization of the Aegis software systems.
- Customer & Integrator: Northrop Grumman & US Navy
- Source & Target Language: Ada to C++
- Lines of Code: 3 Million
- Duration: 1 month
- Services: Application Blueprint® for the Aegis ACB-08 Ada and C++ System. Demonstrated automated conversion and consolidation of all code to a common language, from Aegis Ada code to C++. Generated Transformation Blueprint® of Ada to C++ for the Ada code in the ACB-08 baseline. Identified redundant code, duplicate code, dead code and extracted comprehensive design and architecture models.