Displaying items by tag: classified
A highly classified application, consisting of Fortran 77 and Fortran 95, required modernization to JAVA. SANDIA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, contracted with TSRI for the use of its JANUS Studio® to complete the code transformation in a secure facility.
- Customer & Integrator: Sandia Labs
- Source & Target Language: Classified and Un-Classified Fortran to Java
- Lines of Code: 156,200
- Duration: 5 months
- Services: Automated Modernization, Knowledge Transfer, Engineering Support
TSRI came aboard as a member of the Lockheed Martin (LMCO) team that bid on the I-SPAN modernization program. TSRI's role was to demonstrate the technical feasibility of fully automated approaches to re-engineering and transitioning classified modules from the MGPS system into an open, flexible, scalable, and extensible software environment.
- Customer & Integrator: US Strategic Command & Lockheed Martin
- Source & Target Language: Fortran to C++
- Lines of Code: 80,000
- Duration: 6 months
- Services: Code Transformation, Automated Refactoring, Assessment, Testing, UML Documentation
TSRI was contracted by General Dynamics (GDAIS) to automatically transform the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Submarine Weapon Control System (WCS). TSRI used its JANUS Studio® automated toolset to transform and refactor WCS Ada code to functionally equivalent C++ code.
- Customer & Integrator: Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) & General Dynamics
- Source & Target Language: Ada to C++
- Lines of Code: 2,449,466 (Classified)
- Duration: 12 months
TSRI modernized IDT's Automated Test & ReTest (ATRT) tool from Ada 95 to C++. ATRT is a patented automated testing and analysis toolset that provides development and integration; system and certification; installation; and cybersecurity testing for many vital military planning, weapon and sensor systems.
- Customer & Integrator: Innovative Defense Technologies (IDT)
- Source & Target Language: Ada 95 to C++
- Lines of Code: 195,000 (Classified and Unclassified)
- Duration: 2 months