Displaying items by tag: Fortran 77
A highly classified application, consisting of Fortran 77 and Fortran 95, required modernization to JAVA. SANDIA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, contracted with TSRI for the use of its JANUS Studio® to complete the code transformation in a secure facility.
- Customer & Integrator: Sandia Labs
- Source & Target Language: Classified and Un-Classified Fortran to Java
- Lines of Code: 156,200
- Duration: 5 months
- Services: Automated Modernization, Knowledge Transfer, Engineering Support
Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMCO) was tasked with a modernization project involving two systems, MEMSIZE and NEWSCAN. The first system contained 3,096 LOC and the latter contained 9,674 LOC, all Fortran 77. Lockheed Martin selected TSRI to modernize these systems into C++ using its automated toolset, JANUS Studio®.
- Customer & Integrator: Lockheed Martin
- Source & Target Language: Fortran to C++
- Lines of Code: 12,770
- Duration: 7 Weeks
- Services: Automated Refactoring, Installation and Testing Support, Transformation Blueprint