Displaying items by tag: remote
A highly classified application, consisting of Fortran 77 and Fortran 95, required modernization to JAVA. SANDIA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, contracted with TSRI for the use of its JANUS Studio® to complete the code transformation in a secure facility.
- Customer & Integrator: Sandia Labs
- Source & Target Language: Classified and Un-Classified Fortran to Java
- Lines of Code: 156,200
- Duration: 5 months
- Services: Automated Modernization, Knowledge Transfer, Engineering Support
TSRI came aboard as a member of the Lockheed Martin (LMCO) team that bid on the I-SPAN modernization program. TSRI's role was to demonstrate the technical feasibility of fully automated approaches to re-engineering and transitioning classified modules from the MGPS system into an open, flexible, scalable, and extensible software environment.
- Customer & Integrator: US Strategic Command & Lockheed Martin
- Source & Target Language: Fortran to C++
- Lines of Code: 80,000
- Duration: 6 months
- Services: Code Transformation, Automated Refactoring, Assessment, Testing, UML Documentation